One of the key features of the Ideal Protein protocol is the absence of a majority of carbohydrates from the diet. This weight loss program involves eating 3 Ideal Protein pre-packaged food items, 8 ounces of protein, and 4 cups of low carbohydrate vegetables per day. The program offers over 80 different partial meal replacement options. At Ageless Wellness Center in Peachtree City, we can advise you on the application and benefits of this Ideal Protein diet to your weight loss goals.
How Ideal Protein Works
- This protein rich, low carbohydrate diet transitions the body into a state of ketosis, enabling it to burn stores of fat for energy. This is referred to as a ketogenic diet in which the body remains in a continual fat burning mode. Common weight loss results are typically in the range of 10 to 15 pounds per month.
- Your health and weight loss goals are also our goals for you. We are here to help you succeed in achieving the weight loss you desire by overseeing your Ideal Protein weight loss program from start to finish in helping you recover your health and vitality once again.
- The body meets its metabolic needs by drawing from three sources of energy – carbohydrates, protein, and fat. First, it draws on its reserve of carbohydrates before it accesses protein and fat.
- Under the weight loss therapy/treatment phase of the Ideal Protein protocol, we minimize your carbohydrate intake to allow the body to access its store of fat and muscle for energy.
- By eating protein rich foods within this diet protocol, the muscle mass of the body is supported. The Ideal Protein diet also teaches you how to make smarter food selection choices to help you maintain your results after you have achieved your weight loss.
Consultation for Ideal Protein Near Me
At Ageless Wellness Center, we are here to help you achieve your weight loss goals through a holistic treatment approach that achieves the long-lasting results you desire. To learn more about how we can help you benefit from the Ideal Protein ketogenic diet, give us a call today in Peachtree City at 678.364.8414, or request an appointment using our contact form.