The process referred to as fractional laser skin resurfacing uses a fractional laser device that directs micro-beams of laser light in a precise manner into the lower layers of the skin, producing narrow, deep columns of tissue coagulation. At Ageless Wellness Center, we offer precision fractional laser therapy treatment services that produce exceptional results.
The Fractional Laser Therapy Process
- During this laser therapy process, a heated laser is directed at the problem area, delivering heat through the skin’s outer layer in fractionated quantities. The effect activates the natural response of the body to manufacture new collagen that heals the area in question. A natural healing process is stimulated by coagulated tissue in the treatment area, leading to the fast development of new, healthy tissue.
- The treatment results include tighter, firmer skin that exhibits a smooth and healthy appearance. The recovery time is also minimal due to the fact that some of the skin is untreated during the process which enables faster healing for the treated skin area.
Fractional Skin Resurfacing Application
- The procedure can be performed on the neck, face, hands, arms, and chest. There is usually minimal discomfort to the patient during treatment. The patient also requires virtually no downtime after the procedure and enjoys long-lasting results. The results desired may require a number of treatments over a period of one to four weeks.
- Fractional laser resurfacing is a great option for wrinkle resurfacing, fine lines, stretch marks, and hyperpigmentation.
- Fractional laser treatment is ideal for patients with all skin types, but the techniques used may vary depending on skin type, age of the patient, body location, and level of sun exposure. Fractional laser treatment use in combination with other skin treatments and surgery can be highly effective as well.
Fractional Laser Resurfacing Near Me
At Ageless Wellness Center, we offer various treatment approaches to solve different skin issues. One of these is fractional laser therapy. For more information about how our fractional resurfacing treatment services may be the right option for your skin issue, give us a call today in Peachtree City at 678.364.8414. Or, you may use our contact form to request an appointment.CONTACT US