The thyroid is a pear-shaped gland at the front of the neck that generates hormones which manage heart rate, body temperature, brain health, energy production, and growth. When the thyroid is overactive, producing excessive amounts of the thyroid hormone, the condition is called hyperthyroidism. When thyroid hormones are elevated, the body’s energy metabolism speeds up, causing the body to burn up nutrients too fast. This can result in several problems, including malnutrition. Certain conditions can cause hyperthyroidism, such as nodules on the thyroid, Graves’ disease, and goiters.
At Ageless Wellness Center in Peachtree City, GA, our hyperthyroid disorders treatment focuses on the restoration of cells and the reduction of inflammation through healthy lifestyle choices.
Our Hyperthyroid Treatment Services
- We offer a functional medicine approach to treating hyperthyroidism that is different from a conventional medicine approach. Our approach targets the foundational causes of the condition, rather than the symptoms or by suppressing thyroid function. Even though thyroid-suppressive medications may be useful to deal with a critical hyperthyroid condition, there are other treatment options available.
The functional medicine approach we offer for hyperthyroidism can include:
- Removing gluten from your diet
- Testing for heavy metals
- Healing your gut with supplements
- Finding and treating infections
- Supporting your immune system with important high quality supplements
With a consultation at our hyperthyroid treatment center, we can evaluate your condition and offer a customized treatment plan to help you achieve relief and long-term thyroid health.
Get Treatment for Hyperthyroidism
At Ageless Wellness Center in Peachtree City, we offer customized hyperthyroid treatment options from a functional medicine perspective to help you recover from the condition of hypothyroidism. For more information about our hyperthyroid disorders treatment or to ask us about hyperthyroid treatment cost, call us today at 678.364.8414 or request an appointment.CONTACT US