Why should I test for IgG/IgM Antibodies?
COVID-19 immunity testing will help begin to piece together a more clear picture of exposure, infection and immune response.
How do we do the testing?
- Simple blood draw collecting one tube of blood
- Blood is sent to Access Medical Laboratories where the IgG/IgM testing is performed in a CLIA High Complexity Lab on dedicated automated instrumentation which is listed with the FDA.
What do the results Mean?
- Positive IgM Results – Indicative of recent exposure. IgM antibodies appear early after infection usually within 3-5 days
- Positive IgG Results – Usually appears 3-4 weeks after infection. Indicative of your body developing an immune response.
- Positive for IgM and IgG Results – IgG antibodies increase after IgM antibodies are present, the immune system seroconverts from IgM to make IgG, so you may show both positive IgM and IgG at this stage.
Does Ageless Wellness Center go to companies for testing?
Yes. Ageless Wellness Center can send a team to your office and test your employees.